Ft: Damian Caniglia Photography
Lamington National Park has long been popular for bushwalkers and photographers alike. Being a part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, it is easy to understand why.
Join us for this incredible Photography Workshop in conjunction with Damian Caniglia Photography, held over 4 days in May 2021. You will have access to this amazing location to capture the beauty of this World Heritage Listed National Park.
Photography Workshop Activities include:
- Learn to photograph stunning waterfalls
- Improve your Macro Photography
- Develop your Bird Photography on a Guided Morning Bird Walk
- Relax while enjoying your Private Sunset Photography Experience
- Capture images of Native Species during your Private Bird of Prey Show and Wildlife Experience with Photography learnign support
- Introduction to Video and Timelapse capture
This workshop aims to give you an immersive experience in photographing nature, form Rainforest Waterfalls, Native species to sunsets across the Scenic Rim.
To reserve your spot click HERE